Thursday, June 30, 2011

For the LOVE of Feathers!

AHH...I'm dying. Several months ago I started mentioning how I wanted to start doing feather extensions...but I couldn't get my hands on feathers...now they are all the rage and they are even harder to find than before!

Lucky me I'm in Ulta and Sephora stores often and they sell clip in feather extensions. I'm not a fan of the clip-ins and decided to use extension beads to "bond" them to my hair. These little fellows are treated like hair! They can be washed and styled. I tried to make a video doing this but I just couldn't handle all of that haha...here's how it turned out though


Please excuse my messy hair...today was my day off...

I wish I had more feathers to do extensions for my friends...but you can grab your own at Sephora and Ulta!

1 comment: