Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Look of the Day 6.29.11

Hey MakeupLanders...your Fairy GLAMmother here!

Just wanted to share some glittery funness from today.



You really can't see the glitter due to the flash :(. Anyways...I used Too Faced Naked Eye Kit to make a pretty silver smokey eye. I also used NYX Silver Glitter Powder over that to give it some bling bling! For a pop of fun color I used Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Clash in the water line and set it with a corresponding blue color shadow (NYX 5 Shadow Palette). SO FUN! And I got so many compliments. Leave me a message below if you'd be interested in seeing a tutorial video!

 ALSO...on another note, yesterday I tried Stila's Crush Lip Stain in Raspberry, came home and tried to rub it off...this is what I was left with

It would not come off! Even with makeup remover...and the next day my lips were still pink after a shower and more makeup remover...so if you're looking for a good stain this one works! I haven't tried the other colors though!


1 comment: